A Little About Me:
- I married my college sweetheart. He is the quiet to my noise and the calm to my chaos-he is perfect for me.
- I’m momma to 3 incredibly busy, adorable and crazy boys. I tell them each they’re my favorite because they are.
- Date nights are my favorite and girls night is a close second.
- I love Sephora, but wear only foundation and mascara on a daily basis.
- My favorite wedding moment is when the groom sees his bride for the first time.
- I love the warmth of a fire in the winter and the feeling of the sand beneath my feet during the summer.
A Little About My Business:
- Whether I’m shooting your wedding, your family pictures or your high school senior, my goal at the end of the day is to feel like an old friend and not a hired vendor.
- I often hear the saying, “It’s just business.” But to me it’s about the connections. The connection between a bride and a groom, a mother and a son, two sisters…I love the opportunity to document those connections.
Eudora Welty wrote, “A good photograph keeps a moment from running away.” As your photographer, you can trust that I will see those moments and capture them for you to enjoy forever.